About Bharat Pe
BharatPe Merchant App is a QR code-based app for offline payments for merchants in India. Merchants can receive payment from any UPI (Unified Payment Interface) app through BharatPe’s QR code. It makes managing several QR codes and bank accounts easy for merchants. All retailers, shop owners, shopkeepers, service providers, and other service providers can receive payments from customers anytime, anywhere.
BharatPe’s smart accounting feature called ‘Invoice’ manages the merchant’s supplier and buyer invoices in one place. Its 2-way Sync ensures that you and your supplier’s book is up to date in real-time.
Why choose BharatPe QR Code?
Free of cost – zero commission, no MDR, no setup and transaction charge
- Accepts payments from any UPI QR code users (Paytm, PhonePe, GooglePay, WhatsApp, Amazon Pay & 150+ bank apps)
- Receives money directly into your existing bank account
- Powered by UPI – Designed by NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India), Government of India
- Simple documentation
- Fast and safe transaction system for Indian merchants
- A streamlined payment system to reduce technical issues
How to manage all your buyers & suppliers’ invoices and payments?
BharatPe for Merchant app helps you in managing supplier Invoices and payments at one place in an efficient, smart and tension-free way
- You can add your supplier & buyer from a phonebook
- Add invoices you want to raise, put the amount and take a picture
- Once you are done, the other party will be informed and this entry will start showing in other party’s invoice section
- In the same manner, when your buyers make an entry of payment, it will be updated in your invoice section
- Once you receive the entry, you can reject it with a proper comment if the entry is found to be incorrect
- You can see total receivables and payables in a single glance
- BharatPe sends detailed PDF to other party for reconciliation
What can you use the BharatPe app for Merchants (Shopkeepers, retailers, service providers, shop owners) to?
- Accept payments from any UPI users
- Send payment request links to customers via WhatsApp and message
- Check transaction status and settlement for all payments
- Download BharatPe: Simple and easy to join
- Download BharatPe from Google Play Store
- Register yourself by providing your mobile number and existing bank account details
- Put out BharatPe QR code at your shop and accept payments from UPI apps like Freecharge, TrueCaller, Google Pay, Paytm, Mobikwik, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, WhatsApp, BHIM, True Caller, Xiaomi Pay, PayZapp & 150+ Apps
- Start receiving payments directly and instantly into your bank account
Key features of BharatPe app
BharatPe app for merchant comes with a wide range of benefits.
- Instant confirmation of the transaction via notification and SMS
- Details like payer’s name as per his/ her bank, the app used for the transaction, the amount paid & the time of payment displayed
- Users can add multiple mobile numbers to receive payment confirmation message and notification
- How to request payments from anyone through SMS
- You can request payments from your partner/client/ customer through SMS and the app will manage the communication automatically.
- Send SMS link to other party and request payments in a single click
- This SMS gets automatically printed as Udhar in Bahi Khata and gets automatically updated when the payment is made
- Merchants can share their business card using WhatsApp to request payment without sharing their bank account details
Bharat App as India’s first UPI Bahi Khata
Now you don’t need to maintain your Udhar Bahi Khata in a traditional way on a paper with a pen and calculator.
- BharatPe electronically records a sale as ‘Cash sale’ or ‘Udhar Sale’ (Credit).
- In the case of Udhar, the customer will receive an SMS along with a UPI Payment link to make payment through that link.
- Khata tab (digital ledger) allows you to track your account statement for past transactions and keep track of your outstanding payments with your customers.
- All information is automatically stored online and you don’t need to worry about losing data.
- The accounts are maintained customer-wise, and the user can manually edit debit and credit in the customer’s account.
- Users can record their cash sales at any point in the day and they can also share the report on WhatsApp.
Bharat Pe QR Code
In line with the Government’s initiative to make India a digital country, Bharat QR codes have been launched to make online payments easy in India. Bharat QR payment system was designed by NPCI (National Payment Corporation of India) in collaboration with financial services corporations like Visa, American Express and MasterCard.
Bharat QR code must be generated from the BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) app and BHIM app should be linked to a bank account.
Features of Bharat QR Codes
- Supports all types of debit and credit cards for online payments.
- Bharat QR codes also support any UPI QR code users (Paytm, PhonePe, GooglePay, WhatsApp, Amazon Pay & 150+ bank apps), and people can use BHIM app for payments.
- Nearly 13 banks have started working with Bharat QR code. Banks include Vijaya Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, RBL Bank, Bank of India, Citi Union Bank, Bank of Baroda, IDBI Bank, Development Credit Bank, ICICI Bank, Union Bank of India, Yes Bank, and Karur Vysya Bank.
- Under this system, each transaction is given a new code.
- Users do not need to pay any transaction fee for using BharatPe QR codes.
Bharat Pe App Reviews
After its launch, BharatPe app has received a mindboggling array of positive reviews from its customers across the country.
Read More Posts:
- KreditBee Personal loan App
- CASHe Personal loan App review
- SmartCoin Personal loan App
- RupeeMax Personal loan app
- How to download EPF mobile app
- U Mobile app Review
- MoneyTap Personal loan app
- Top 10 personal loan apps
- LoanTap App
- Money View App
- Yelo App
- Cashbean App
- Mecoo App
- Bada Business App
- LoanFront app
- Vmate app
Report: Flag as inappropriate