About MoneyView Instant Personal Loan App
MoneyView Instant Personal Loan App is an online lending platform. It promises to provide collateral-free personal loans from Rs. 10000-500000 in a few hours. The loan process – from application to disbursal – on Money View app is entirely online. On Money View app, a borrower can get loans from Rs. 10,000 to 5 lakhs with an average interest rate between 1.33% – 2.5% per month and 2.5% to 40% processing fee. The loan tenure for a Money View instant personal loan ranges from 3 months to 60 months.
Money View personal loan can be used for any purpose such as home renovation, wedding expenses, family vacation, or big-ticket purchase. This app allows you to track your loan application status and informs you about upcoming EMI payments.
Key features of MoneyView Personal loan App
MoneyView personal loan has a wide range for features and benefits:
- Money View offers a personal loan in a few hours
- The loan amount can be as low as Rs. 10,000 and as high as Rs. 5 lakhs
- Completely paperless process: with Money View personal loan, you can apply for a loan on the app and repay the loan on the app itself
- As the loan process is completely app-based, no document pickup is required
- Check your eligibility in 2 minutes
- Best in class customer service
How to apply for a personal loan on the Money View app
Download ‘Instant Personal Loan App – Money View’, register your profile, and apply for the loan.
How does Money View App work?
You need to install the Money View app to process your loan application. Here is a step by step guide to download the app and apply for an instant personal loan online.
Step 1: Download Money View Loan App from Google Play Store
Step 2: Once you have installed the app, provide your KYC information, and upload certain documents for your creditworthiness evaluation.
Step 3: Once your profile is verified and approved, you will receive a NACH form. You need to print, sign, scan, and send this form to Money View.
Step 4: Once Money View receives the NACH form signed by you, Money View will send you the loan agreement. After reading the agreement, submit it on the app itself if you accept the loan agreement.
Now you expect the loan amount to be credited into your bank account in a few hours.
Eligibility for Money View instant personal loan
Borrowers need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to get an instant personal loan from Money View.
- Age limit: Anyone between 21 years to 57 years can apply for Money View personal loans
- Employment: Should be a salaried or self-employed person
- Minimum income requirement for salaried applicants:
- Should have Rs. 20,000 monthly income if the applicant doesn’t have a credit score or if he/she is residing in Mumbai/Thane or NCR region (Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Faridabad etc.)
- An applicant with Rs. 15,000 minimum monthly income and above 675 CIBIL located in a metro city (other than NCR and Mumbai) can apply for a Money View personal loan.
- If the CIBIL is between 300 and 675, the minimum monthly income required is Rs. 25,000.
- For the rest, the minimum monthly income required is Rs. 13,500.
- Minimum income requirement for a self-employed customer: Rs. 25,000.
- Income should be credited into a bank account
Documents required for MoneyView Personal loan
Here is a checklist of the documents required to apply for MoneyView personal loans
- Identity proof: PAN card or Aadhaar card
- Address proof: One of Voter ID card / Aadhaar card / Passport / Driving license / Utility bills (not more than 3 months old)
- Bank statement of your salary account, showing the salary being credited for the last 3 months
- For self-employed individuals, Income Tax Return Form for the last 2 years
MoneyView Personal Loan App Key Details
|Loan amount||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 5,00,000|
|Loan tenure||3 months to 5 years|
|Rate of interest||16-36% per annum|
|Processing fee||2.5% to 4%|
|Part / full prepayment of the loan||
What purpose can you use a MoneyView personal loan App?
Here are some of the reasons you should get a Money View personal loan.
- Debt consolidation: You can use a Money View personal loan to pay off other high-interest debts.
- Build credit history: You can build your credit score by getting a Money View loan to pay off your credit card bills and other loans.
- Home renovation: Whether you want to fix a leakage from the roof or modernize your kitchen, a personal loan can help you fulfil all requirements.
- Dream vacation: Have you been postponing your dream vacation due to lack of cash? You can finance your dream holiday with Money View personal loan and then repay it later.
- Emergency expenses: Emergency can happen to anyone. You can cover emergency expenses, such as medical bills, other utility bills etc., with a personal loan from Money View.
- Business ventures: If you are not able to arrange the fund to start your business, you can get a personal loan for initial investments.
How to track your instant loan application through the Money View app?
Once you have applied for a Money View personal loan on the app, you can track the status of your application by taking the following steps:
Step 1: Open your Money View / Money View Loan app.
Step 2: Register yourself with an email ID.
Step 3: If you have the Money View app, go to the ‘Loan Section’.
Step 4: You will be automatically directed to the ‘Application Status’ screen where you can view the status of your personal loan application.
Step 5: If you have the Money View Loan app, you will be directed to the ‘Application Status’ screen as soon as you open the app.
Money View App is popular among loan borrowers in India. Over 10 million people have downloaded Money View Instant Personal loan app and it is trusted by leading banks and other financial institutions.
READ MORE POSTS:
- KreditBee Personal loan App
- CASHe Personal loan App review
- SmartCoin Personal loan App
- RupeeMax Personal loan app
- How to download EPF mobile app
- U Mobile app Review
- MoneyTap Personal loan app
- Top 10 personal loan apps
- LoanTap App
- Money View App
- Yelo App
- Cashbean App
- Mecoo App
- Bada Business App
- LoanFront app
- Vmate app