Description for RupeeRedee Instant Personal Loan App
RupeeRedee Instant Personal Loan is a cutting-edge digital lending platform that uses cutting-edge technology and data science to make lending secure, quick, and easy for India’s vast underprivileged population. Digital Finance International is a division of Finstar Financial Group, an international firm with 20+ international fintech brands across multiple nations.
About RupeeRedee Instant Personal Loan
RupeeRedee works in the background with several NBFCs to provide fast Instant personal loans through App. RupeeRedee began operations in 2018 to be a “Lender for All” by providing lending solutions to a variety of consumer segments based on their risk profile. FincFriends Private Limited, a captive NBFC owned by RupeeRedee, is one of the first 100 percent digital NBFCs registered with the Reserve Bank of India.
RupeeRedee works in the background with several non-banking financial institutions to facilitate short-term personal loans and physical, POS, LaaS, and Brokerage services. RupeeRedee uses a variety of underwriting methods, including alternate data sources, and is not limited to credit score-based underwriting.
RupeeRedee Instant Personal Loan Advantages
RupeeRedee Loan can be the icing on the cake when it comes to meeting financial obligations such as pursuing a dream of studying abroad or purchasing a brand new car for the family. Applying for a RupeeRedee loan is a piece of cake, and it comes with a slew of perks, including:
- Paying back the EMI loan amount becomes simple: Flexible time limitations and a wide range of repayment alternatives make it very convenient for consumers to pay back the EMI loan amount. It also gives you the option of choosing your loan amount and EMI repayment plan.
- Easily Approved: The credit approval process on RupeeRedee is incredibly simple, as it is a paperless system that allows consumers to have a hassle-free experience.
- Very Convenient: This loan is available to anyone, whether a businessperson or a farmer. It is available to everyone in any sector. It handles everything, whether it’s a product or a credit application.
Personal Loan Documents Required in RupeeRedee Instant Personal Loan
This section goes over the documentation needed to apply for a personal loan at Afinoz App. Please keep in mind that these documents are required to comply with RBI’s Know Your Customer (KYC) standards. It also aids the lender in evaluating your credit profile to approve your loan application.
- Your Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, or Driver’s License may be used as proof of address.
- Access to Bank Account Details/Bank Account Statement: This should indicate a consistent source of income.
- PAN Card (Personal Identification Number) (mandatory)
- Photographs were taken recently
NOTE: You can only submit the above-mentioned materials via the internet. You can do so by visiting the RupeeRedee website or downloading the RupeeRedee mobile app. Because the procedure is entirely digital, the turnaround time is quite short.
How do I check the status of my RupeeRedee Instant Personal Loan application?
Following are steps through that you can know your personal loan status on the RupeeRedee website:
- Step 1: Go to the RupeeRedee personal loan application tracker page by clicking here:
- Step 2: To track the status of your RupeeRedee personal loan application, enter your registered cellphone number and personal loan application number, then click “Check Now.”
How do I open a RupeeRedee Instant Personal Loan account online?
To open a personal loan account with RupeeRedee, you don’t need to go through any particular steps.
To register your cellphone number with RupeeRedee, simply submit the completed personal loan application form along with the relevant papers. Following the instructions below, you can connect to your personal loan account once your phone number has been registered.
- Step 1: Go to RupeeRedee’s internet portal.
- Step 2: Type your registered mobile number, password, and captcha code into the fields provided. Alternatively, you can log in to your personal loan account using the OTP you got.
To check the status of your RupeeRedee Instant Personal Loan application, you’ll need the following information.
- You should have a valid mobile number.
- Your e-mail address on file
- Your application number for a personal loan
How to Check the Status of a RupeeRedee Instant Personal Loan Online after it has been Disbursed?
After logging into the online portal, you can check your active personal loan status with RupeeRedee. Alternatively, you can do so via the RupeeRedee mobile app, as described in the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to the Google Play Store and download the RupeeRedee app.
- Step 2: Open the app and click on “Get Started.”
- Step 3: Use the OTP sent to your registered mobile number to log in to the app.
- Step 4: From the home screen’s bottom menu, select “My Loan” to monitor the status of your personal loan with RupeeRedee after it has been disbursed.
Offline, how can I check the status of my RupeeRedee Instant Personal Loan?
You can also inquire about the status of your RupeeRedee personal loan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the personal loan application number in your e-mail.
Aspects to Consider
When applying for a personal loan, keep the following considerations in mind. Not only will this improve your chances of getting the loan accepted, but it will also help you receive the best personal loan interest rate possible.
- Before submitting the loan application, make sure you meet all of the qualifying requirements.
- Examine the list of documents you’ll need to apply for a personal loan.
- Keep your credit score high, which is a numerical representation of your payback history. As your credit score rises, your chances of acquiring a low-interest personal loan rise as well.
- To keep your credit usage ratio low, don’t use a huge portion of the overall credit available to you.
- Maintain a low Fixed Obligation to Income Ratio to improve your repayment capacity (FOIR). To put it another way, don’t let your recurring loan EMIs and credit card dues consume a significant portion of your monthly revenue.
- Maintain a healthy credit mix by balancing the amount of secured and unsecured loans you take out.
- Avoid applying for many loans because this will result in multiple hard inquiries on your credit record, which will damage your credit score.
Most Commonly Asked Questions related to RupeeRedee Instant Personal Loan (FAQs)
Question: How do I obtain a statement for my RupeeRedee personal loan account?
Ans. By connecting to the lender’s web portal or mobile application, you can obtain a statement for your personal loan account with RupeeRedee.
Question: How can I check the status of my RupeeRedee personal loan application?
Ans. You may check the status of your personal loan application with the RupeeRedee loan tracker.
Question: How long does it take RupeeRedee to approve and distribute a personal loan?
Ans. RupeeRedee is well-known for its rapid personal loan approval and disbursement. If you submit all of the relevant documentation and have a bank account with active NetBanking, approval can take as little as 5 minutes, and the funds are disbursed immediately after you digitally sign the loan contract.
Question: How will I know if RupeeRedee has approved my personal loan application?
Ans. When RupeeRedee approves your loan application, you will receive an email and a smartphone message.
Question: Do I need a guarantor for a RupeeRedee personal loan?
Ans. No, a guarantor is not required to obtain a personal loan from RupeeRedee.
Question: What is the interest rate on a personal loan in RupeeRedee?
Ans: The daily interest rate on a RupeeRedee personal loan is 0.20 percent.
Question: How long does it take to repay a RupeeRedee personal loan?
Ans: You can return your RupeeRedee personal loan over a period of 7 to 30 days.
Question: What are the RupeeRedee’s minimum and maximum personal loan amounts?
Ans: RupeeRedee’s personal loan minimum and maximum amounts are Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 25,000, respectively.
Question: How do I figure up the EMIs for my RupeeRedee personal loan?
Ans. To calculate the EMIs for your personal loan from RupeeRedee, utilize Afinoz‘s personal loan EMI calculator.
Question: How can I get in touch with RupeeRedee’s customer service?
Ans. To contact RupeeRedee customer service, send an email to email@example.com.
Reviews for RupeeRedee Instant Personal Loan:
- Sandeep Ahuja :- I needed a loan for my sister’s wedding but had no idea where to begin. Afinoz was extremely helpful and supportive throughout the entire process. With the least amount of effort, I was able to obtain a loan from ICICI Bank at a decent interest rate.
- Dinesh Rawat Singh:- A loan was required to travel overseas. Without leaving my house, Afinoz assisted me in obtaining a loan from Federal Bank at the best interest rate and with minimal documentation.
- Kuldeep Arora:- I was unsure if I could secure a loan because I was an NRI. I was able to receive a personal loan from ICICI Bank not just with Afinoz’s help, but also at a fair interest rate.
- Amir Azam :- I was searching for a loan of Rs. 20 lakh. I didn’t know where to begin. Afinoz walked me through the full procedure and documentation requirements and gave me personal loan offers from a variety of lenders depending on my acceptance possibilities. Federal Bank provided me with the finest possible financing…