YeLo instant loan app – Provides online loans, loan comparisons, credit score, credit & debit cards, and other financial services.
YeLo app contains updated and reliable information about banking and financial products. Launched in November 2018, YeLo has an association with 10+ banks for credit card along with 37000+ users.
Users can use this app for all types of digital payments.
About YeLo App
YeLo finance Info introduced their new app in the Finance category named Online Personal Loan-YeLo Instant Loan and offers and The app has 1,000,000+ installs on google play store and is rated 4.1 by more than 5500 users.
In-app content has a rating for 3+. You can download this app directly from here or from Google play store, It requires minimum Android version 4.1 to run, and the current version of the app is 1.3.2. The application takes a small size of 9.4 MB to download.
Loan Amount – Rs. 500.00 to Rs 5,00,000.00
Loan Tenure – 120 days to 3 years
Interest Rate – APR 9.99% to 36% (depending upon the loan amount)
Instant money Use – loan for a vacation, payday loan, advance salary loan, instant loan for online shopping.
Features of YeLo App
1 Multiple instant loan providers: YeLo app has multiple lenders on it so that you can compare loans online, check interest rates, and apply from available options in real-time at the comfort of your home.
The loan amount gets delivered to your bank account instantly after approval of a loan application. YeLo scrutinizes lenders before listing them to make your loan application safe and secure.
2. Instant information: Information regarding financial products and services is updated on YeLo on a daily basis. You can access the information about interest rates, loan amount, loan tenure, or any changes in a lender’s policy instantly on YeLo.
3. Offers on different products: When you apply for a loan on YeLo, you can get various offers and coupons on different loans. You just need to log in to YeLo to check the best offers for you. YeLo has a number of offers on travelling, restaurant booking, online shopping and many more.
4. YeLo credit card: YeLo has a partnership with leading credit card providers like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, RBL Bank, Axis Bank, etc. to offer its borrowers credit cards. You can get all the information about credit cards on YeLo app.
5. Check your credit score for free: Credit score is one of the key parameters used by a lender to determine the eligibility of an applicant for a loan. On YeLo app you can check your credit for free.
Key products by YeLo app
- Online instant personal loan comparison
- Free credit cards
- Free credit scores
- Saving accounts
- Personal loan
Download YeLo app
YeLo app is only for Android application; followings are the steps to download and log in to YeLo app.
- Download YeLo app from Google Play Store
- Choose your preferred language
- Click on to done
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number to get an OTP
- After OTP verification, you will automatically log in to ‘Home’ screen
How to apply for loan and credit card on YeLo app?
- Enter the required amount
- List of lenders will be suggested
- Compare loan from a number of lenders and apply for the loan you are looking for
- You can check the available credit cards in the offer section
How to Check Your CIBIL Score
• Check the highlighted button down in the app named – Credit Score.
• Click on the “Check my Credit Score” button.
• Enter your details – get your free Online Credit Score or CIBIL Scores
How to check your credit score on YeLo App?
Use the following steps to check your instant credit score for free on YeLo app:
- Sign in to the application
- Click on the ‘Offer’ button
- Click on the “Credit Score” section and provide your details
- And there you are!
Documents required for a loan On YeLo app
Here is the list of documents required to get a loan on YeLo
- Identity proof: Voter ID card/ Aadhaar card/ Driving license/ Passport
- Address proof: Electricity bill/ Ration card / Telephone bill
- Income proof: Salary slips and bank statement for the past six months
- Must be an Indian Citizen.
• Should have salary proof.
• Working Phone number.
• Age: 18+
Online Credit Cards Approval:
We are providing instant approval on credit cards. We are providing all the detailed information about the best credit cards available in the market.
Give you the best Free credit card for your better usage.
Some of our best credit cards are as follows:-
- SBI Bank Credit Cards
ICICI Credit Cards
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
MoneyTap Credit Card
RBL Bank Credit Card
You can also apply for
• Salary Advance Loan & online cash loan.
• Online Personal loan & Instant loan for students
• Free Online CIBIL Scores.
• Check Credit Score or CIBIL Score online.
• Bajaj Finserv Online Personal Loan up to 25 Lakhs.
• Instant loan for the businessman & self-employed person.
1. SmartCoin loan
2. KreditBee loan
3.Money View loan
6.LoanFront Instant loan
9.mPokket For Students loan
10.Upwards Instant loan
11.Avail Instant Personal Loan 12.State bank of India SBI Credit card
VISIT YELO APP
Add: Teerth Technospace, Pune, 411045
YeLo app reviews
After its launch, YeLo app has received a mindboggling array of positive reviews from its customers across the country. Borrowers are impressed with YeLo app offering multiple financial products and its offers thereon. You can compare loans from multiple lenders and apply for the best.
Read More Posts:
- KreditBee Personal loan App
- CASHe Personal loan App review
- SmartCoin Personal loan App
- RupeeMax Personal loan app
- How to download EPF mobile app
- U Mobile app Review
- MoneyTap Personal loan app
- Top 10 personal loan apps
- LoanTap App
- Money View App
- Yelo App
- Cashbean App
- Mecoo App
- Bada Business App
- LoanFront app
- Vmate app
YeLo app accesses to:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: How do I get a personal loan on YeLo app?
Ans: YeLo has a partnership with the best loan providers in the country. When you apply for a personal loan on YeLo, you will get personal loan suggestions from YeLo and as per your requirements and eligibility, you can apply with a suitable lender.
Question: What are the documents required to apply for a personal loan?
Ans: Documents required for a personal loan vary from lender to lender. Common documents include identity proof, address proof, income proof, employment proof.
Question: What is the loan amount and loan tenure?
Ans: YeLo has a partnership with multiple lenders; they offer different loan amounts for different tenures. Generally, a loan amount ranges between Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 2,00,000 and can be availed for up to 365 days.
Question: How can I repay the loan?
Ans: YeLo has a partnership with various lenders that offer flexible repayment tenures and modes of payment. You can repay the loan through Net Banking (NEFT, RTGS, IMPS), debit cards, wallets, or you can opt for NACH ECS.
Question: Will loan affect my credit score?
Ans: Getting a loan helps you build your credit score. If you make a loan repayment on time regularly, your credit score will improve. However, if you fail to repay the loan, your credit score will suffer.
Question: What is the interest rate?
Ans: Lenders listed on YeLo offer low-interest loans. You can shop around and compare rates from lenders for attractive interest rates.