In this competitive era, there are multiple options to fulfill your financial needs. And as due to lack of time in day-to-day life, people don’t want to rush to the bank for processing the steps for their financial needs neither they want to go through the long queue. By keeping all these things in mind, the State Bank of India has been working harder to provide the hassle free loan at your home. You don’t need to take out extra time to visit the branch for getting the loan.
SBI allows the user to get the personal loan in three easy ways:
- Visit your nearest SBI branch, and fill the application for a Personal Loan and then talk to the manager to get approved the same
- Download YONO App (You Only Need One) and follow the process of personal loan services
- Download SBI Loans App from Google Play Store.
- Third party Apps like Afinoz Personal Loan App
We would recommend you to choose the third option, i.e. ‘Download the SBI Loan App’ and then fill the form. After successful verification of your document and requirements, you might get the loan amount in your bank account in 2 minutes only. Isn’t it faster than preparing Maggie!
Read Similar Articles:
- Afinoz personal loan app
- CashE Personal loan app
- CashBean personal loan app
- LoanHome personal loan app
How to access the SBI personal loan app?
- Open Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Now, type SBI Personal Loan in the ‘Search’ bar and then tap on the ‘Go’ button.
- Thereafter, you will find the SBI Personal Loan App at the top of the list. Now, tap on it to open.[button-green url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.apps.sbi_loans” target=”_self” position=”center”]SBI Personal loan App[/button-green]
- Soon, you will find the brief details of the app including, description, reviews, and much more. Now move to the ‘Install’ section and tap on it to precede the process.
- Wait for some time to complete the downloading process, and once it is installed, you will find the icon of SBI personal loan at the home screen your phone.
- Now, tap on SBI personal loan app to open the same.
- After opening, you will be asked to ‘Sign-in’ with the SBI credentials, enter the same to move ahead.
- Thereafter, a new page will open, which will feature the loan amount and duration. Move to those sections, select them, and enter the details as per your requirement.
- After completing the above process, you will receive the application form, download it, and fill the same carefully.
- Now fill the form correctly, and then upload it with your KYC documents and Income proof.
- Once the papers will be uploaded successfully, you will get an option to schedule your appointment with the bank. However, you may also choose an option ‘Get a call’ and this feature will help you to contact the bank’s representative directly and through the same, you can resolve your query.
- If you want to fulfill your need on an urgent basis via SBI personal loan, then you can select an option ‘SBI Tatkal e-personal loan. This is a unique feature which enables the borrower to meet their requirements in a quick period via instant disbursement of a loan.
That’s it. Now fulfill your dreams through SBI Personal loan and enjoy the salient and exclusive services of SBI. Hence, stay in touch with SBI to grab more attractive offers.
- KreditBee Personal loan App
- CASHe Personal loan App review
- SmartCoin Personal loan App
- RupeeMax Personal loan app
- How to download EPF mobile app
- U Mobile app Review
- MoneyTap Personal loan app
- Top 10 personal loan apps
- LoanTap App
- Money View App
- Yelo App
- Cashbean App
- Mecoo App
- Bada Business App
- LoanFront app
- Vmate app