About Navi Instant Personal Loan App
Flipkart Co-founder Sachin Bansal has launched Navi App for instant personal loans. The money is required anytime for a sudden medical emergency, educational need, pay off an existing loan on a credit card, or a lifestyle expense, etc.
“Their mission is to build simple, affordable and accessible financial services for Indians in the middle-income segment who all are comfortable with smartphones and technology”
What Is Navi App?
Navi is an Instant Personal Loan App to meet the personal financial needs of an individual that offers personal loans up to Rs. 5 Lakhs with attractive interest rates, as a direct cash transfer to a bank account.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Navi App?
- Citizenship– Must be an Indian citizen.
- Age limit– 18 years or above.
- The credit profile of a borrower plays an important role.
- Select cities.
Features Or Benefits Of Using Navi App
1. Maximum loan limit– Customer can avail of loan upto Rs 5 Lakhs.
2. Money transfer instantly- Instant money transfer to the bank account.
3. Less Documentation – Bank statement or salary slip is not required.
4. Online process- The process is completely online or paperless.
5. Flexible loan and EMIs amount- You can select EMIs and loan amount as per your convenience.
6. Instant eligibility check- You can instantly check your eligibility.
7. No collateral required- No security deposit is required.
Documents Required For Navi App
- PAN Number
- Aadhaar Number
*Only these 2 documents are required to get a loan from Navi App. Less documentation is one of its best features.
|LOAN AMOUNT||Rs 10,000 to Rs 5,00,000|
|TENURE||3 months to 36 months|
|INTEREST RATE||16% to 30% per annum|
|PROCESSING FEES||2.5% (Min Rs 500+GST and Max Rs 5,000+GST)|
|EXAMPLE||Loan Amount: Rs 50,000
Tenure: 12 Months
Interest Rate : 22% (on Reducing Principal Balance interest calculation)
EMI: Rs 4680
Total Interest Payable: Rs 6,157
Processing Fees (incl. GST): Rs 1,475
Disbursed Amount: Rs 48,525
How Navi Instant Personal Loan App Works?
- Step 1. Install App- Download the Navi App from google playstore.
- Step 2. Register- You can register by using your mobile number.
- Step 3. Complete Your Profile- Fill in your basic details and make your profile complete for loan eligibility.
- Step 4. Select Loan And EMI Amount- Choose the loan and EMI amount of your choice.
- Step 5. Complete KYC- Complete the KYC using Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Step 6. Bank Details- Fill in your required bank details.
- Step 7. Instant Money- Enter bank details for money transfer and get instant money in your account.
YouTube Video: Complete Navi App Details
Operational Cities Of Navi App
|Delhi NCR||New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Nagpur, Ahmed Nagar, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Nashik, Satara|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Mysore, Udupi, Dharwad, Kolar, Hassan, Mandya|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Erode, Madurai, Vellore, Salem|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Hoogly, Howrah|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Mohali, Ropar, Bathinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Chandigarh|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Valsad|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Mahabubnagar|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar, Kota, Jhujhunu|
|Uttar Pradesh||Ghaziabad, Noida, Lucknow, Jhansi|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam (Vizag), Ananthapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Krishna, East Godavari|
|Haryana||Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Panipat|
|Kerala||Ernakulam, Kollam, Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
Navi App Reviews
- App downloads– 1,000,000+
- Google play rating– 4.4
Pros and Cons of Navi App
- PROS- Easy process, Interest rates are good, understandable, less time-consuming.
- CONS- Number of products is less.
Contact Details Of Navi App:-
- For any query:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address:- Navi Technologies Pvt Limited, 3rd Floor, Salarpuria Business Center, 93, 5th A Block, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560095
To check other options and better decisions, check reviews of other apps also:-
- Dhani Personal Loan App- Eligibility, Interest Rates & Review
- Kissht App review- Eligibility, interest rates, loan types
- CashBean: Online Instant Personal Loan App Review- Updated Nov 20
- Kreditbee- Personal Loan App
- Kreditzy best instant personal loan app
- GotoCash app complete details
- Rupeemax personal loan app complete review
All the best for your good decision !!