No time for Tracking your activities consistently?
- Want to lose weight?
- Need to change eating & fitness habits?
Let’s start a new and healthy diet !!
- MyFitnessPal app will help you to track your daily health goals and activities (like- exercise, diet).
- Tools for achieving health & fitness goals– Learn/Track/improve, Stay motivated, Simple logging.
What is MyFitnessPal app?
The MyFitnessPal app is a digital platform to track diet and exercise through a smartphone app and website. This app uses game elements to motivate all its users. It’s a complete platform to maintain and monitor your health.
The users can scan the barcodes of various food items or find them manually as per their choice in the app’s large existing database to track nutrients.
MyFitnessPal App Details
MyFitnessPal was founded by Albert Lee and Mike Lee in 2005. They introduced a premium subscription for its applications on 4 May 2015.
- We can signup for free.
- We can maintain our daily log/activities because consistency is a must for managing health.
- It helps to set healthy goals and achieve them.
- Also providing advice and tips for goal.
- 24/7 support is available.
MyfitnessPal App Review
4.4* – Very Good – The Myfitnesspal app is one of the best fitness apps, they have a large database for food, it provides multiple personalized services on a single platform. The platform provides you the journey for being healthy. It is compatible with various apps and devices.
|1)Large food database.|
2) Track complete activities.
3)It is compatible with so many app and devices.
4)Get complete support.
|1)Technical issues sometimes.|
2) Videos are too much helpful.
|Required Android||Varies with device|
|Ratings on PlayStore||4.4*|
|Reviews on PlayStore||23,82,619|
|App Size||30 MB|
MyFitnessPal App Services: FREE VS. PREMIUM
You can get access to the following services through premium and free plans.
- FREE – Nutrition Tracking.
- PREMIUM- Nutrition tracking, Track macros, Guided fitness & nutrition plans, Dashboard, Food Insights, Meals and Recipes, Calorie goal, Ad-free experience, Log meals, Export progress files.
MyFitnessPal provides a premium plan to start your 1-month free trial. You will be charged after the trial has ended, you can cancel anytime.
- Annual Charge- 49.99$ Per Year.
- Monthly Charge- 9.99$ Per Month.
Benefits Of Using MyFitnessPal App.
1. You can track food easily and quickly.
- Large Food Database- They have more than 11 million food in their database including global items and meals.
- Barcode Scanner- You can simply scan with the help of a barcode scanner to log foods.
- Import recipe information- You can easily import the complete nutrition information for the recipes you cook.
- Logging restaurant items- You can Log menu items from your favorite restaurants quickly.
- Perception for food- Myfitnesspal app helps you to make your food choice healthier.
- Get Personalised Experience- Create your recipes, meals and save favorites to get a personalized experience.
- Counter for Calorie calculation- The calorie counter calculates the calories automatically in your foods/meals.
- Track macro- They automatically calculate the macros (carbohydrates, fat, protein) in your foods/recipes.
- Calculate the nutrients-They keep tracking all nutrients like- Calories, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
- Maintain Log in Diary- breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks or create your own food.
- Tracking water- They help in water tracking we can log water in cups, ounces, or ml.
2. Reach your daily goals.
- Choose your goal- You can choose supportive goals like- weight loss & gain, maintenance goals.
- Goals customization- Set your own goals or create personalized goals for you, including calorie and macros goals.
- Nutrition Coach- It is like a nutrition coach with the help of this you can change your habit.
3. Maintain log for steps & exercise.
- Synchronizing workouts is easy and automatic- because it is connected with more than 50 Apps & Devices.
- Choose exercise- You can create your own exercises and workouts from more than 350 exercises.
- Log for cardio exercises- like:- running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga & more.
- Log for strength exercises- like -including sets, reps, and weight per set.
- Track your steps- Set a daily goal for steps tracking and see a graph.
- They connect with all these apps and devices – Including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, HealthKit, UA Record, and many more apps and devices.
4. Get complete support and regular motivation.
- Connect with friends- You can connect or add friends for support and accountability.
- Join the community- You can also join their community for motivation, support, tips, and advice in their active forums.
- Updates newsfeed- You can share your accomplishments and see your friend’s progress in the updated newsfeed on MyFitnessPal App.
5. Celebrate your success & keep inspiring others.
- Progress chart- Stay motivated and see your progress with a graph of how you’re improving over time.
- Progress photos- You can add progress photos to your weight entries to see and celebrate your progress.
- Check nutrition reports- View a history of your calories, macros, and nutrient intake with a nutrition report.
- Keep sharing your progress- Help inspire friends and family members on their own health journey by sharing progress.
DOWNLOAD MYFITNESSPAL APP- CLICK HERE
But health and fitness don’t mean only physical health it includes mental health as well. Mental peace is must require a person have to be emotionally strong also.
You can check here the importance of complete healthy lifestyle tips.
The MyFitnessPal app has various options for your fitness journey, you can track your exercise and diet. It is a good app for you when you ready to avail of their premium plan, get access to additional services. You can track your macro records, They have a large food database, users are happy with their results but quite disappointed with the technical issues.