Complete Details And Review Of Kissht App
Kissht App is a digitally enabled platform operated by ONEMi Technology Solutions Private Limited which came into existence in the year 2015, They’re focussing on various segments like Online Purchase Loan, Personal Loan, and Credit Line with attractive interest rates, which provides a single platform for all solutions.
Its vision is to provide speedy and hassle-free credit financing to its customers across India with zero collateral and easy repayments.
Kissht also offers a hassle-free experience of offline as well as online shopping on merchant stores by providing quick EMI at Point of Sale.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For Kissht App?
|Must be an Indian citizen.||The minimum age must be 21 years.||Minimum income of Rs. 12,000 per month.|
Features Or Benefits Of Using Kissht App
- 100% Digital work – The completely online process with no paperwork.
- Multiple brand options – Choose and shop products from our wide range of brand options.
- Minimal documentation – Few documentation formalities are required with paperless work.
- Attractive interest rates – They provide various interest rates ranging from 14% – 28% per annum.
- No credit card – A credit card is not required to get credit from the Kissht app.
- No collateral required – Collateral is not required to get credit from the Kissht app.
- Multiple repayment options are available – You can easily repay loans with multiple repayment options.
- Flexible loan tenure – You can choose your repayment tenure freely.
- Instant approval – You can get instant approval and quick disbursement.
- Security – All the transactions on Kissht are secured via 128-bit SSL encryption & the data is transferred over secured connections.
Loan Amount, Tenure, Interest Rate & Other Charges
|Loan Amount||Tenure||Annual Percentage Rate|
|Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-||From 3 months to 24 months||APR ranging from 14% - 28% per annum|
- GST applies as per Indian laws.
The interest rates and other charges are depending on the product availed, risk profile, and creditworthiness of the customer.
Penalty is only charged when a customer defaults or delays their loan repayment in spite of reminders.
Documents Required For Kissht App
- Address Proof (AADHAR Card/Latest Utility Bill/ Valid Rent Agreement)
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number)
- Last 3 Month’s Bank Statement
- 1 Signed ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) form for auto-debit.
How Kissht App Works?
STEP 1:- Download And Apply- First you need to download the Kissht App or you can visit the official website of Kissht.
STEP 2:- Select Loan Product- Select the loan product first you wish to avail of.
STEP 3:- Upload Necessary Documents- Upload KYC details and all the necessary documents by the lender.
STEP 4:- Quick Loan Disbursement- Once you get verified by the team, the amount gets credited instantly to your bank account.
Types Of Loans Provided By Kissht App
1. Revolving line of credit
Kissht provides a revolving credit facility, where the customer can avail the limit for the next 2 years, till the customer repays on-time.
To encourage better credit behavior, waivers and reduction in installments amount are offered to customers for their timely payments.
- APR – between 20% and 28%.
- Credit Limit – Rs 30,000/-.
- Credit Limit Tenure– 2 Years (24 months).
- Example:- Customer avail credit line- Rs. 25,000, Time period – 2 years, Interest Rates- 18% p.a. Over a period of 2 years, the total fees (includes processing fees and a one-time initiation fee) charged is 9%. The APR for the revolving lines come at 27.54%.
Within Less Time Avail Line Of Credit Through Kissht App
- The process is 100% digital, No paperwork is required.
- Aadhar card is required only for verification.
- Check eligibility instantly.
- The amount is quickly(within 5 minutes) credited to your bank account.
2. Online Purchase Loan
Through Kissht App you can get your desired products like smartphones, laptops, cameras, and any kind of latest electronics on EMI and repay within given tenure.
This online purchase loan can be used to make purchases at Flipkart, Makemytrip, Samsung, Carat lane, etc.
- APR – between 14% and 24%.
- Purchase Loan Tenure- 3 months to 24 months.
- Example:- For OnePlus 5 Loan Amount- Rs. 20,000, Interest- 16% per annum, Tenure- 6 months, Processing fee- Rs. 300. EMI amount- Rs. 3490 per month. APR- 21.33%.
3. Personal Loan
Kissht also offers personal loans for salaried individuals or non-salaried (self-employed) professionals for their various needs and emergencies.
like:- Medical emergency, Marriage expenses, unplanned expenses, traveling expenses, home renovation, debt consolidation, etc. depending on the person’s eligibility.
- Loan Amount- Rs. 3,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
- APR– Between 16% to 26%.
- Loan Tenure- 3 months to 15 months.
- Example:- A salaried customer loan amount of Rs30,000, interest rate-18%, Processing fee of Rs750, tenure-12 months. The APR is 22.91%. Interest Payable: Rs 3,005, EMI Rs- 2,750 per month.
Kissht App Reviews
- App downloads– More than 10 M.
- The number of happy customers– More than 3.5 M.
- Google play rating– 4.5*
- The number of partners– 500+ online and 3000+ offline partners.
Pros and Cons of Kissht App
|1. Disburse loan amount in less time.|
2. App is easy to use.
3. Good for short term loans.
|1. High interest rates and other charges. |
Customers review on the website
Contact Details Of Kissht App:-
- Address– 2nd Floor, Der Deutsche Parkz, Subhash Nagar Rd, Nahur Station, Nahur West, Industrial Area, Bhandup West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400078.
- Visit – email@example.com
- Quick Chat- +91 22 4891 3631
To check other options and better decisions, check reviews of other apps also:-
- Dhani Personal Loan App- Eligibility, Interest Rates & Review
- CashBean: Online Instant Personal Loan App Review- Updated Nov 20
- Kreditbee- Personal Loan App
- Kreditzy best instant personal loan app
- GotoCash app complete details
- Rupeemax personal loan app complete review