Nowadays there is no time for health and fitness. Oh my god. Too much work left to do. You really need to balance life to handle all this pressure. Good healthy lifestyle tips are really needed.
Stuck with a busy schedule?
Looking for healthy lifestyle tips?
Healthy Tips for Physical and mental health
Meaning of healthy living is not limited up to physical health and fitness it also includes mental health. both are affected by each other. so there is a need to balance both simultaneously. especially mental health is affecting all age group of people. we have to follow easy tips to maintain life balance. these are:-
1. DO MEDITATION DAILY
Meditation is really necessary for mental health?
Yes, it is.
To have a peaceful life you need to manage your soul, it is the first step for mental health. there are lots of anxiety, stress and depression because of daily routine. It is the simplest way to make your mind free and relax. You can increase your concentration by practising meditation on a daily basis.
Other benefits of doing meditation are, this is one of the healthy lifestyle tips:-
- Emotionally and physically stronger.
- Managing Heart and respiratory rate.
- Provides better sleep.
- Boosting the immunity system of the body.
- Improves metabolism which helps you to lose weights.
- It helps to improve self-awareness.
- Makes a positive relationship with others, kindness.
- Managing blood pressure.
2. VARIETY OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
Are you consuming different colour of fruits and vegetables?
One year ago me too didn’t consume a variety of food and vegetables it leads to my body weak and unhealthy. So one of my friends suggested me to eat plenty of foods and vegetables. Now I am alright.!
The same kind of food does not sufficient to provide all kind of nutrients in our body. our body requires all kinds of vitamin, calcium, proteins. every nutrient having a different function in our body.
Because of different colour fruits and vegetables contains different types of antioxidants which help to enhance cells longevity.
Different fruits and vegetables contain different kinds of nutrients it creates good bacteria in our body which helps us to build the immune system of our body.
You really need to avoid more junk foods for better health. Eat protein-rich fruits and vegetables in daily routine like- rice, pulses, cereals, etc. Dinner must be lighter (contain less fat) than lunch.
3. TAKE PROPER MENTAL DIET
As like physical diet mental diet is necessary to keep ourself motivated, calm, confident, happy and helps in taking better decisions. It is one of the most necessary healthy lifestyles tips to follow. It includes:-
THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, MEMORIES, POSITIVITY, PEACEFULNESS, LEVEL OF MOTIVATION
To make our mental diet healthy we need to do:-
- Read motivated books. Like:- The power of positive thinking, The power of habit, The magic of big thinking, The 7 habits of highly effective peoples, The Secret, etc.
- Being spiritual – Spirituality gives you mental peace and strength improves positive thoughts.
- Yoga- Benefits of yoga are:-
- Always keep your thoughts and habits full of positivity. It will enhance by practising on a daily basis.
- Watch videos on youtube of motivational speakers like- Vivek Bindra, Sandeep Maheshwari.
4. DRINK MORE WATER
- More than 50% of our body is made up of water so we need to drink a minimum of 2.5 to 3-litre water on a daily basis.
- It helps to keep yourself hydrated which makes physical work more effective.
- It helps to prevent constipation.
- It keeps away from many diseases.
- It helps in losing weight.
5. BEING NATURE LOVER- FRESH AIR
- Fresh air makes your lungs clean.
- It makes you happy.
- Nature contains more and fresh oxygen.
- It reduces depression.
- Being with nature gives you positive thoughts & energy.
- Resolve problems in a better way- self-assessment with nature.
- Improve immune system.
6. LEARN TO SAY THANK YOU
Are you saying thank you to peoples?
Thank always gives positivity to both persons. Due to hectic schedule in our day to day life, it enhances aggression and bad feelings about each other. there is a lack of interpersonal skills between the people. Saying thank you make our nature kinder and loving.
Gratitude also increases physical as well as psychological health. Improves self-esteem also.
FOLLOW HEALTHY LIFESTYLE TIPS ON DAILY BASIS, SAY BYE BYE TO STRESSFUL LIFE.
Thank you for reading carefully !!